Everest Base Camp Trek : Following the footsteps of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay we take a thrilling steady climb of 2800m/9187 ft to 5545m/18193ft from Lukla to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patar (5545m), a viewpoint recognized as the best vantage point to see Mount Everest. After exploring the temples, shrines, bazaars and restaurants of Kathmandu we take an exciting mountain flight to Lukla and trek up the Dudh Kosi Valley, surrounded by the soaring peaks of Thamserku and Kusum Kanguru.It’s a steep ascent to Namche Bazaar, capital of the Kumbu Sherpas and then the trail passing Buddhist monasteries to have the views of Everest get closer every day.This trek is particularly strenuous as there are many ups and downs and the itinerary doesn’t allow us for proper acclimatization days.
lt is believed to rival that of Poon Hill. From here, Mount Shishapangma and the Langtang ranges seem so close where you can almost touch them.
Continue trekking in the Helambu region for a few more days and end our remarkable journey to the mountains with a drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m/9187ft) By Helicopter; trek to Phakding (2610m/8563ft) 2-3 hours trek; 200m descent, 50m ascent
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3420m/11221ft) 5-6 hours/1000m ascent, 100m descent
Day 04: Acclimatize at Namche; Trek Khumjung (3780m/12402ft); back to Namche
Day 05: Trek Tengboche (3870m/12697ft) 4 hours; 350m descent, 750m ascent
Day 06: Trek Dingboche (4360m/14305ft) 3-5 hours; 70m descent, 580m ascent
Day 07: Trek Nangkartsang Summit (5090m/16700ft); back to Dingboche
Day 08: Trek Dughla (4620m/15158ft) 2 hours; 400m ascent
Day 09: Trek Lobuche (4930m/16175ft) 2 hours; 300m ascent
Day 10: Trek Gorak Shep (5160m/16930ft) and EBC (5340m/17521ft) and back to Gorak Shep
Day 11: Trek Kala Patthar (5545m/18193ft); return to Kathmandu by Helicopter
Day 12: Fly back home or extend your holidays
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost
9 Nights stay in best hotel amoung the hotel of each place during trek. It means must of the hotel will be with attached bathroom. Accommodation in Kathmandu – 4*
Helicopter from Kathmandu to Lukla and return by helicopter from Gorak shep to Kathmandu and domestic flight departure taxes. (International flights are not included. )
An experienced professional goverment trekking guide license holder English speaking Trekking Guide and a Porter during trek.
During the Trek, we will have Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee each time only. Welcome and Farewell Meals and Breakfasts while in Kathmandu. This tour offers Vegetarian and Vegan food options on request. Simply let our Customer Support team know the food option that you prefer
Private vehicles, helicopter
- Salary, food, insurance and lodging cost for guide and porter
- Necessary airport pickup and drop
- Welcome and Farewell Meals and Breakfasts while in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- National Park Permit and TIMS for Everest
- Heli fare from Kathmandu to Lukla and return Gorak Shep to Kathmandu and domestic flight departure taxes
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag that needs to be returned to office after trek completion.
- Fuel, road taxes and parking fees
- Fuel, Road Taxes and Parking Fees.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare and departure tax.
- Bar bills, laundry and other expenses of personal nature.
- Travel insurance including evacuation.
- Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu except welcome and farewell meals.
- Tips for local staffs, guides and porters.
- Desserts, Hot Water, Hot Shower, Mineral Water, Wi-Fi,
- Entrance Fees in Kathmandu.